Relocating to Georgia

Jacque Muessig jessaminehill@cs.com
Can anybody tell me what the area near Stockbridge Ga. is like.
Possible relocation is there, and I would like to know what the
riding in that area is like.  Also the weather.  Willing to live within 40
miles in any direction from Stockbridge, to get good training trails from
home, and not too far from trailering to other spots.  Any help anyone
could give me would be greatly appreciated.