Re: RC: AW: Tom Ivers letter

What makes one so sure that "locals" have no other aspirations?

When Becky and I started riding in 1974, we had no aspirations.  Since then she has won 3 world championships.

When Heather was 11 and started riding with me, she just wanted to ride a horse.  Now she is the Pan Am Champion and will be in Dubai next week and will be riding in the President's Cup.

Who knows what aspirations people have when they start.....mb