Dog on training rides

HI everyone,

Thanks to all of you who responded to my post about
taking a dog along on a training ride. It seems the
safest way is a well-trained dog without any leash
although some of you have used a leash without mishap.
I guess I will work on this with your suggestions. The
dog I have been referring to is a hunting dog, a
Weimaraner and so I need to know that he will not
blast off down the trail after a partridge or rabbit
or another dog or.....
On-leash is o.k., off-leash needs more work - those
hunting instincts are pretty strong :)

Thanks again, and if you have any training tips (about
the dog) please e-mail me privately as before. LYsane

Web-hosting solutions for home and business! http://website.yahoo.ca