Loooong slow distance and comfort

For long rides, well fitting riding pants, tight enought to be wrinkle
free, and either pantyhose or dancer's tights. The dancer's tights are
heavier. Many of the men who ride endurance wear them. Since they are
worn underneath the riding pants, no one can tell, and they sure do
prevent  blisters. My 310 pund, 6' 4" son who played football in college
wears them when he rides. We go for comfort in this sport, and whatever
works.
Lucie Hancock