<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] Easyboots in the dishwasher
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:29:50 GMT 2003
  • - Maggie & David
  • - Jim Holland

    Re: [RC] Easyboots in the dishwasher - Cora

    What kind of man goes through that kind of scrutiny?...Wash them whenever and however you want....Cora
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 8:41 PM
    Subject: Re: [RC] Easyboots in the dishwasher

    Karen Chaton wrote:  <<One other thing that I do after removing the foam out of used boots -- I
    wash them off well, then run them thru the top rack in the dishwasher.  I
    just run a whole load of horse tack thru at the same time. >>

    You have a husband who tolerates this??  Mine has a fit!!  I do it anyway, of course, but I have to be SNEAKY and do it on my rotating days off while he's at work :-D  I can usually wash saddle pads in the washing machine without him discovering it, if I run the machine again afterward with soap but no garments to make sure it's really cleaned out :-D

    Karen Bratcher in Idaho