<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: RE: [RC] [DR] Comments on LD
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:29:24 GMT 2003
  • - Truman Prevatt
  • - Cora

    RE: [RC] [DR] Comments on LD - Bob Morris

    Mike:

    In the case of <<<I don't see a strong need for age changes
    because the
    statistics don't exist to support it.  I'm uneasy with a 4
    year old doing a 5 day LD but even there ->>>

    Should we not be proactive rather than reactive. Why let the
    problem jump up and bite us when we could prevent a problem
    from occurring.

    Bob

    Bob Morris
    Morris Endurance Enterprises