<% appTitle="Ridecamp Archives" %> Ridecamp: Re: [RC] DILUTE NOT
Ridecamp@Endurance.Net

Current to Wed Jul 23 17:28:14 GMT 2003
  • - LSimoni197
  • - Cindy Collins

    Re: [RC] DILUTE NOT - Jeanne Slominski

    Larry,

    Why don't you go back and re-read Randy's post? LD has evolved from what it once was in the 80s.

    Jeanne
    AERC 4887
    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Friday, June 21, 2002 9:07 AM
    Subject: [RC] DILUTE NOT

    Larry Lewis aerc75@xxxxxxxxx
    Here we go again..a 25 LD is not and never has been a race...do they race...Yep they do..lots of times it's whip and spur...we had this issue 20 years ago...my question is yes they do contribute to the coffers, but how far do we dilute endurance...if enough riders want a 2 miler do we have one.  I have nothing against LD I ride them once in a while ..the purpose is to introduce novice riders to the sport or to bring horses back...but plllleeeaaassssseeee awards top ten BC for LD...gag me with a hoofpick...this is not endurance.  Keep endurance just that...trailrides are trailrides....LL