Joint Supplements

Diane Farnsworth dfarnsworth@bak.rr.com
I just read a few statements about joint supplements. One said that MSM
and Devil's Claw will test positive. Does this mean that if I'm feeding
joint supplemts that contain these ingredients it could possibly
disqualify my horse? Is this true with any other supplements? I'm new to
endurance, but riding an older, seasoned horse that needs the supplements.
I'm also slowly working a younger retired racing Arab (also on
supplements) into endurance riding. I would appreciate any information
that anybody has to offer about this subject.

Also, as a sidebar, any tips, thoughts, or experiences others have about
retraining the ex-racing Arab for endurance.

Thank You!  Diane