Thanks

Thank you to every one (there were a ton of emails) who responded with the kind words and suggestions on the loss of my sweet mare, Zarreyn, and my mare, Razzi, who was having a tough time (me too) coping.  Today Razzi has calmed down and is eating well.  So I put her and my gelding together.  She usually make ugly faces, squeals, kicks and charges him, but she is very tolerant now.  Both of them are standing in the same corner of the big corral, but about 10 feet apart.  Hopefully they will bond and give comfort to each other.  I really appreciate all the suggestions, kindness, prayers, & poems from all the "ridecampers" and everyone else who has also lost a horse or other animal friend.
Take care, Lindak