Thank you San Diego!

Wendy Petersen Wendy_Petersen@activa.cc
Thank you to all of the great people in San Diego!  Not only did the
people who live there help me out, but I also heard from the people who
USED to live there.  I received a huge response to my request for info on
your lovely city and wasn't able to respond to all of the e-mail I got.
What a wonderful group of people you have proven yourselves to be!  I look
forward to riding with you all some day!  Like I've always said &
believed...endurance people are the most friendly & helpful people around!
Thanks again!

Wendy