Saddle Trial Question

Over the years I've sold and bought a few used saddles over the internet. I've always used C.O.D. method of payment using a cashiers check. That way, buyer and seller are protected. I now have a saddle that someone wants to try out first  to make sure it fits. I have no problem with that EXCEPT I'm not quite sure how to go about the financial part so it is fair and risk free for both buyer and seller. Any ideas?

Lauren

Lauren & Allan Horn
San Juan Capistrano, CA