Good places to live

Hi,
My husband Randy and I have toyed with the idea of moving to a different
part of the country after we retire in one year.  We have lived outside of
Boulder, CO for 30 years and love the beauty of the area and the climate,
BUT the growth is out of control here, and getting harder to enjoy our
lifestyle.  It would be a big decision to leave, but I know that there are
other parts of the country that are also beautiful, good climates and have
great riding and lots of it.  This is a poll to see if any of you out there
could give me some insight to others parts of the country you feel we should
check out as places to live and why. Access to good riding and affordable
land is important.  Any ideas?  This could be a fun topic for lots of
people.

Thanks for any help you can give.
Cheryl