Re: RC: Good places to live

Hi Cheryl and Randy,
    I've lived here in central California for 17 years and I'm thinking of
leaving for very much the same reasons.  I looking hard at New Mexico with
central Oregon as another possibility.  Both have lots of rides, nice climate
and reasonable cost of living.
I'd love to know what other places people suggest!
Cheers, Laney