Tucson trip

Grace Seufert seufertb@cuug.ab.ca
To anyone:
I am an endurance and competitive trial rider. I am travelling to Tucson,
Az  from Calgary, Alberta for Mar 1./02 for the Show Jumping competition
at the Pima county fairgrounds with my daughter and trainer. Looking for
accomodation for a week, but do not need horse boarding as he will be
boarded at the fairgrounds. Am willing to pay but not too expensive. If
you can help please contact me at 1-403-637-3016, am willing to
reciprocate as I am a good standing member of the Endurance Riders of
Alberta and Trial Riding Alberta Conference. Thanks