Re: RC: pairing up

>One caution on your new horse is that his personality may change after he
>gets some groceries and starts putting on weight.  He may be very docile now
>because he doesn't have the energy to put up a fuss about stuff.

   jeri

Wow!  Is that correct.  I bought a very poor looking horse some years ago.  Put the feed to it and it really changed personality.  I ended up with several broken fingers over it.  My farrier/trainer at the time took the horse to work it for me and it bucked him off and he had to walk a mile back to his truck.

Amber