Re: RC: Appys..nasty streak???

 And the Flaming begins! LOL Guys you would think I would be smarter than
this by now huh? Newbies, this is common place on a LOT of email lists.
This is not unusual so please don't be offended. I'm not. Most people who
actually take the time to get to know me and actually read ALL of my
posts before prejudging me will sometimes see my point! Amazing, but it
does happen!
 Anyway, *S*  DUH!
 :0)

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
North Central Florida
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.