Re: RC: giving advice nicely

Yeah, but - why are the horses turned out with
halters ON in the first
place? I hate to see that. A neighbor of mine
many years ago
left halters on and one of her horses died after
getting it caught on a
fence post and slipped in the mud after a rain.
Amber

Yes, our horses go out without their halters on
because of that. They're the only ones out
"naked" in the pastures.. but I figured I'd just
have to let that one slide.. there's no way I
could convince everyone out there.. oh well. Hope
nothing bad happens to them.
-Kelly