Re: Re: fun awards

> I'd like to see awards for 'best spook' or 'best story', but I have no
idea
> how you'd judge that. . .

I donated a Gravity Check award to a ride one year that went to someone like
that.  There always seems to be one rider that just can't win for losing on
ride day, seems everyone has a turn being that person at one time or
another.

Anyway, it was a basket with Advil, a bottle of Southern Comfort, massage
oil, liniment, Asper-Creme, bath salts and chocolate.  I wasn't there, but I
heard it went over well.

I think fun awards like those make the barbecue alot more fun for everyone.
I got a whiskey flask for turtle award at my first 50, filled with Jack
Daniels and handed over with the announcement that if I couldn't be fast, I
might as well be happy.  Still have it (Jack Daniels didn't survive dinner,
though).  ;-P

susan g