Re: RC: Re: Convention/seminar schedule

> When are you scheduled for the Oklahoma Convention and what will be your
> subject?  Thanks Brenda Aiken

I'll post this publicly in case any one else is going.  The Central region
convention is Jan 19-20 in Henryetta, OK.  On Saturday morning, I'll be
talking about supplements for endurance horses---whether they're needed, the
research (or lack of) behind some different theories, choosing one over
another, how some supplements can affect the body in ways you may not want,
and so on.  I'll probably be talking in the afternoon as well (I usually do)
and was planning on picking out a few things from an all-day nutrition
seminar I'm working on.  I'll be talking about how to read a feed tag, how
to tell if it's an energy supplement or a really pretty Bag O' Hay, what you
should look for in picking a commercial feed, some of the guidelines of
feeding different types of feed without getting into trouble and to maximize
what you're getting out of it.  That sort of thing.

Susan G