NEW ASSOCIATION IN PORTUGAL

Joćo Picćo de Abreu joaopicao@hotmail.com
We are trying to make new things here in Portugal.
We'll soon have a website page.(www.care.pt)
CARE is our name (cavaleiros associados pela resistencia equestre)
Is our wish to get closer to all riders and endurance associations.
We belive that if we all stay  together we can help our spor.
The endurance has grown very fast in this last years,and I thing that our
destin should be in our hands.