Re: RC: Mikmar bits

No,  I never got any responses.

Terry,

Did you ever get any responses from the list on your inquiry?  I too would be interested to know what people had to say.

Jennifer

  Terry W <blazingsaddles@rraz.net> wrote:

Does anyone have experience with the Mikmar Short Shank bit?  I watched an hour long program on it,  lots of before and after horses,  people trying them out like show jumping's Susan Hutchinson.  It sure made it look like a miracle bit -

  1. The Mikmar Riding Bit
    ... The extremely popular Mikmar Short Shank Bit is a variation of the original Mikmar
    Training Bit. The shank offers two rein slots for leverage options. The ...
    http://people.we.mediaone.net/flyingwfarm/riding_bit.htm
    More Results From: people.we.mediaone.net

  2. Mikmar Horse Bits and Horse Training Aids - The Mikmar Bit ...
    ... The Mikmar Training Bit Mikmar Training Bit offers better
    overall control, mouth ...
    http://www.mikmar.com/

  3. Video Links
    ... The Mikmar "Bit Video" Preview. How the Mikmar Training
    Bit works. The Mikmar Short Shank Bit. Before ...
    http://www.mikmarbit.com/video_links.htm

Do You Yahoo!?
Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.