San Diego: BOS vote Jan 9-County Trails Goals and Policies]

I know that we love to ride, but if we have no trails...... There are
many of who have horses and only seem to attend meetings, so if you
could email these reps, even if not in your area, they would at least
know there are horse people out there.
Thanks
Kandhy Franklin-Collins
Sec/Treas San Diego County Trails Council

---- Begin included message ----
Gwen and all-please circulate

On Jan 9 the Board of Supervisors will be voting on the County Trails draft
Goals and Policies.  As trails advocates, we need as many people there as we
can, as the opposition may also be there in numbers. The meeting begins at
9am and we will need to have our speaker slips in. I've tried to check the
agenda on the BOS website, but there was too much activity at that time, to
see where this was on the agenda.  If you haven't written or even if you
have, the BOS and DPLU needs to hear from everyone.

    *please support the County Trails Plan Goals and Policies as directed by
county staff
    *include the trails plan in the GP2020

    The more individuals they hear from the better.

Supervisors email is:

Ron-Roberts@co.san-diego.ca.us

Greg-Cox@co.san-diego.ca.us

Pam-Slater@co.san-diego.ca.us