Re: Convention/seminar schedule

> Does anyone know where I can view this schedule?  I can't find my last
months Endurance News and can't seem to find it on line.

> Thanks,  Jennifer

Kathleen told me that they're having their schedule planning meeting today,
so the info should be available fairly soon.  But it's not in EN or on the
website at the moment.  All I know at the moment is that I'm scheduled for
Saturday.

Susan G