Re: RC: New Buckeye Feeds

In a message dated 1/2/02 12:06:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< Has anyone heard of or tried the Race 'N Win or the Unbeetable
 feeds from Buckeye?    The fat is 8% and they contain Gro'n
 Win and added vegetable oil.  They only thing I didn't like
 is that they are 12.5 - 13% protein and also contain Ultimate
 Finish which I believe has rice bran in it. >>
I am feeding the Cadence formula (10% protein, 10% fat-no corn) to my
distance horse. He is doing SO good on this feed this season. I personally
know Buckey's nutritionist, and our local rep, and they both have said the
Race N Win is excellent for hard to keep horses that can't seem to eat enough
to stay fat. They have racehorses on this that only have to eat 10lbs a day
as opposed to the 18-20 they had been getting and wouldn't clean up. I'm sold
on Buckeye feeds; especially now that they have another couple of lines to
choose from. One thing you know for sure is that their quality control can't
be beat. You are getting what you pay for and that's why it's only milled in
Ohio.

Becky