Re: RC: Re: Long Slow Distance

I would not want someone like this in my club. What a jerk....to say the
least. And did no one chat with him about how inappropriate (not to mention
downright dangerous to his horse's well being) this was? What are his fellow
club members offering as advice?
Pat

Perhaps it would be better if you even knew the person or the horse or were there.  This is the kind of outrageous stuff that gets the whole list started.  Calling his behavior "downright dangerous" is just stupid.  You were not there and do not know this person.  I was and I do...I would let him ride my horses and I am really careful about who gets on my horses.....