New Buckeye Feeds

Sue Chandler windyhill@wcnet.org
Has anyone heard of or tried the Race 'N Win or the Unbeetable
feeds from Buckeye?    The fat is 8% and they contain Gro'n
Win and added vegetable oil.  They only thing I didn't like
is that they are 12.5 - 13% protein and also contain Ultimate
Finish which I believe has rice bran in it.

I'm feeding 10% sweet feed(3% fat)and oats now, plus corn oil
for one of my horses that is hard to keep weight on.

Thanks.