SERA Convention

Attention all southeast region riders,

The SERA and GERA convention will be held in Conyers, Georgia on
Saturday 19 January. We will have a cracker jack program in the morning,
the yearly elections of officers for both SERA and GERA and the SERA and
GERA business meetings in the afternoon, followed by the traditional
open forum with our region AERC directors to discuss AERC issues. This
is all followed by the banquet and awards and then of course the
endurance party afterwards.

If you aren't a SERA member, come join and join the fun.

Contact me privately for additional information.

Truman