Fwd: RC: Re: Re: Re: Snow/bitter climates

---- Begin included message ----
Remember those ear bags I wrote about a couple of months ago? Well, those things are the best invention since snow pants. I wear my ski bibs (I sewed elastic to the bottom so they wouldn't ride up my winter riding boots) and my Carhartt jacket. I use my polar fleece helmet cover you can find anywhere and I also use a home made fleece neck warmer. Oh, and my ear bags finishes it all off. Sometimes the helmet covers don't do the job for the ears. I've never been warmer riding. If only I could get up the nerve to wear one of those full face things with the eyes and mouth cut out. I'd probably scare the horses half to death not to mention the trail walkers. Deb
---- End included message ----