pony a yearling?

Tracy TBlue1@aol.com
Can anyone give me any advice/suggestions on good ways
to pony a yearling? The horse I would pony from is good and sensible, has
done several endurance rides and tons of trail rides, and is solid first
level dressage. They pasture together and get along well. The yearling is
quiet and has already been walked and led on trails and roads, around
traffic and other horses. Have never done this before. What's a good way?
What's the best equipment? Thanks!