Re: Re: Snow/bitter climates

It was about 12 degrees here this afternoon (in northern Colorado) and we
just got about six inches of fresh snow last night.  I wasn't riding, but
did have to handwalk one of my horses that just came home from leg surgery.
We had a blast.  He was feeling good and arguing about only getting to WALK
(that alone was good to see), kept trying to get into my pockets for another
carrot, there were geese flying overhead, deer and pheasant out in the
fields, the overwintering pack string in the pasture were all tearing back
and forth bucking and kicking and having a grand time.  I would have loved
to be in the saddle and able to ride for awhile.

Just dress warmly, ride according to the footing and enjoy the change of
scenery.  :-)

susan g