Please help/we are looking for some ride or training photos

We prepare web to give informations and encourage riders to ride endurance in our countries, Slovakia and Czech Republic. It is not very known sport here and we have got very little illustrational photos to place them on web.

If is there somebody who want help us and can send authorized photos to use it for this purpose - thank you very much. It is all what we can do for now, we are small group of fans, who make it in their free time, not for money, only because we are keen in it.

                          Eva Markova
                          evamarkova@pobox.sk

 /~__
   /\ /\~