vaccines and tying up part 2

Good news!  Vet called to say that all muscle enzymes came back normal, so no
tying up!  On the other hand, I still need to address the vaccine reaction.
We had already decided to switch vaccine protocol and do them separatley,
every two weeks.

Just as an FWI, his neck was never stiff where he got the vaccines, but his
whole body got stiff.  It was a strange one.  So, here I am searching my
options for vaccines.  Thank you for all the help...Ridecampers are great!

Juli and Alpine (I'm feeling much better now!)