Fly Sprays

I live in Vermont.
Every flying biting bug that lives ... spends a month here,
and they all don't come the same month... sort of in succession.

I've used just about every spray known to man.

I've settled on CLAC 86, which is a natural concoction imported
from Germany. It's main ingredient smells like it's cloves.
 It works about as well as the heaviest duty nasty
chemical stuff on the market... which is to say, you've got about
an hour and a half before it wears off (riding).

Some local tack stores carry it, and I've seen it in some
horse Mags.. Dover Saddlery, and afew others.

Barb