Re: RC: Vaccine recations

I have a horse that also had a reaction last April to a vaccination.  If your horse is a gelding, check and see if his sheath is swollen, and also the nodes underneath his jowels.  I learned a lot from the experience and can share more about what I did to help the horses immune system later (but I'm heading out the door to the convention).  Exercise will help the swelling, don't let him just sit around and definitely, if he goes down (like mine did) KEEP HIM UP!!!  Best wishes for a speedy recovery,  Karen & Weaver