Re: RC: Re:Ariat boots

In a message dated 02/27/2001 3:45:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< Then how come the label says "Made in China."   >>

Not everything made in China is sub-quality.  The Chinese are hard-working
people.  And for our enlightenment, let us all look at the many products we
use in our households and see how many of them are made in China.........most
household small appliances are, from toasters to mixers.  Not to say they are
ALL good quality, but it may be that not all US made products are good,
either.  The Chinese labor force is making products for US companies.  Is it
the labor force that is making the products sub-quality or is it at the
direction of the US companies???  If we believe that US made products are
superior, then we should be prepared to pay the price that is necessary to
cover the wages of our US labor force.

Barbara