Re: Hi...

Steve,
While I don't have particular issue with pay - the market will bear what it
will bear - the simple logic is that, if 5 vets are needed, paying 4 vets
more money will not solve the problem of no available vets in a particular
check - which I have experienced. Fortunately, I am not some riding to win
everything in sight kind of rider. But it is annoying at best and could be
critical at worst to have to few vets available at any ride - regardless of
pay.