Re: RC: Convention Tack swap

In a message dated 2/28/01 8:23:49 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Lyoness@Castlenet.com writes:

Hi,

I too am interested in more information on the tack swap at the
convention.  I have a couple of saddles and other misc items but would
like to know more about the procedure before I haul everything on the
plane from Utah.

Would someone give us some more information and a contact person?

As I recall, from last year, all the tack brought was set out near the raffle
booth.  Sellers put a price on it, and AERC got a percentage of the sale.  I
would call the AERC office, pretty soon, not sure when they are moving over
to Reno.

Nina (see me for raffle tickets at the convention)