Ariat boots

Thought I'd share my similar experiences with Ariat boots, too. My first 2
pairs (not Pro series) were so comfy and hard to wear out (even without
regular cleaning and oiling). After that they have gone downhill and don't
hold up...stitching coming out, leather cracking where your foot bends,
leather separating from sole. I contacted Ariat via email and never got a
response either. I recently bought a pair of the Roper "Horseshoes" and so
far really like them...seem tough and durable and very comfortable...for
$35!!! I live in the desert and the sand is very abrasive. So, time will
tell how they hold up.
Ruth