Tevis Video "0 Stars"

Just viewed the new Tevis video and I've got to say I'm really
disappointed.  Did I miss the part where they warned me the whole thing
is in Japanese?  Granted, there's some nice footage of horses, but the
only English spoken is when it's coming on, other than a few people
smiling and saying "To Finish Is To Win" (with Japanese subtitles).  The
music is American, but I'm not sure they understood the words.  Alabama's
version of Tar Top describing how their band got started didn't seem
especially appropriate for the Cougar Rock footage.  I did hear the words
"Wendall Robie" and "Comanche Moon".  The rest was undecipherable. >sigh<

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.