Chiropractor near Tulsa Oklahoma?

Hi all!

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a good equine chiropractor near Tulsa, Oklahoma. Big seems a little creaky and since I've always received good chiropractic care myself it seems reasonable to seek it out for my horse particularly in light of the fact that I expect to sit on his back!

Alternatively, if you don't actually know anyone but have suggestions on how to find a good one I'd also appreciate that info. I'll be posting this same message to the CTR list and pooling whatever responses I get to try to find the appropriate caregiver.

Thanks in advance!!!
Kris Hacker
addmirrall@aol.com