Rider needed in So. Cal.

Hello,
I live in So. California ( Orange County area) and need a rider to ride
a veteran endurance horse. The horses owner only rides on week ends.
This mare needs to go out on week days. If  you have some basic riding
skills, and are interested in learning about endurance riding this could
be a way get to started in the sport and ride with other endurance
riders. There is also an opportunity to ride on week ends and go to
rides. Other riders that ride with me are looking for riding partners.
All tack provided. If interested contact. Sue Grahl