Withlacoochee Challenge ride, Florida

Hi, folks!  Just wanted everyone to know that I just received my EN, and this Southeast ride is not in there!  Please be assured that the ride is AERC, and SERA sanctioned.  It's also not yet on the online calendar, and I'm hoping to have that done very soon.

Please e-mail me if anyone needs more info or would like a flyer/application!

Susan