Re: RC: Saddle fit & other Myths

> I have always believed quarter horse trees were the widest in saddle
fit but  my local saddle shop corrected me on that one this past year.
Arab  tree is  the widest - then QH

She's right. We borrowed trees from Big Horn for a saddle fitting
demonstration at our local Arabian Horse Club.  The Arabian tree was
incredibly wide. Would have fit a Belgian. Swallowed every Arab we put it
on.  The semi-QH bars that are on the endurance model was closest to what
fit them.  I used to complain that they didn't use an Arab tree for their
endurance model but no more. Just wonder what Arab they designed it for.

Angie
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.