Lakeside Classic

Entries are now available for the Lakeside Classic 25/50 to be held on
April 21st.  We will have a new loop for the 25 milers and 2 new loops
for the 50's.  Ft Hunter Liggett has graciously opened up some areas to
us for our ride, so this is a special opportunity which may never come
again to ride this trail.  We also have a new section through the park
at Lake San Antonio, a new equestrian trail open to the public.  Give us
a call at (805) 472-9228, fax (805) 472-2647 or e mail us.  Thanks,  Ron
& Barbara Sanches
PS - This ride, as always, benefits the non-profit organization, Vietnam
Veterans of Monterey County.  We are also offering a Friday nite
spaghetti feed for those who wish to leave their pots and pans at home.