RESPECT

Well Howard and all those men who think us 'little ladies' are so delicate - I was a farrier for 13 years - I had been known to be in the middle of a 100 miler at a vet check and put on a shoe for someone. One year I shod 800 horses.  I don't change the tires on my truck, because I don't have to, but if I did - I can guarantee I would!!

laura hayes #2741