RESPECT

nina, i have to agree with you....Howard only wishes we women were as
dependent on men as he wants to believe we are......shame on you Howard.
Look at your mentor, Roxanne. do you think she calls a man every time
she needs the oil or a tire changed? we think not.  you should only hope
that someday you can become the kind of rider that most of the women you
compete with are........tsk, tsk, howard....really now. and we do it all
with a clear mind and bright eyes, not a 3 day beard and beer oozing out
of our pores. OUCH! that's gotta hurt! anyway, enf from me...hope your
knee is on the mend. later, rowdygirl