Re: RC: RESPECT FOR HOUSEWIVES (WAS SLEIGH RALLY ACCIDENT)

In a message dated 02/20/2001 10:08:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Howard4567@aol.com writes:

<< Well, yea, if you have a tractor then you might need a man to pull you
out.
 But, then, who's gonna drive the tractor?   >>

No reason the woman can't drive it.  Have done so numerous times.  I remember
many years ago driving the International TD9 (bulldozer), disking the hay
field while my husband drove the farm tractor, seeding.  Our then 10 year old
daughter drove the pickup to supply her dad with the oat seed wherever he was
in the field when he needed it.  That same daughter is grown up now and is
one of the best horseshoers I've ever seen.  We all realize this is a game,
just to get women riled up in defense of their capabilities (other than doing
the laundry and scrubbing the floors).  We don't really take you very
seriously.

Barbara