Suitable dogs

I have a breed that has been remarkable with the horses and going along when
I train.
It is the Marrema. I believe they are of Italian origin and are considered
livestock guardian dogs.
Last month during a conditioning ride behind my house, my female Bonnie,
took down a coyote that happened to show up within a 300 yards of my horse
and I. She rolled it, then let it go as if to say "get away from my herd".
Then she came along side of us until we were away from the area. As far as
able to go. She always goes with and there are times I put in 50 miles in
one day (4 horses)
Check them out.
Sue Nance