Any N. Idaho riders?

Mary zeus@povn.com
Hello Ridecamp,  I am looking for any endurance riders
located in North Idaho-like Sandpoint, Priest River or
Newport, Wa areas. I would like to find someone to ride
with in this area who is interested in this sport.  Any
information on scheduled rides around here would be nice .
Don't think I've ever seen posts on Ridecamp from anyone
from North Idaho since I've been lurking.
Thanks!