Re: RC: RESPECT FOR HOUSEWIVES (WAS SLEIGH RALLY ACCIDENT)

In a message dated 02/17/2001 10:54:59 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ayers@bypass.com writes:

<< You housewives have finally earned my respect.
 It's not an easy job >>

Aha!  A man finally realizes!  Not only are we house cleaners, cooks,
laundresses, maids, waitresses, but we are also nurses, vets, animal feeders,
gardeners, chauffers, fetch & carriers, shoppers, bookkeepers, computer
operators, secretaries, correspondents, horse trainers, fence builders, brush
clearers, trail builders....have I left anything out?  Oh, yes.....ride
managers.  At least that's MY life here on the ranch (and I wouldn't trade it
for anything else in the world).  Give Betty best wishes for a speedy
recovery.  My heart goes out to her.

Barbara

(Saw your and Meshak's picture in Ride! magazine)